The BSD600 Ascent is the latest update on the BSD600 series range. This model builds on the proven form, function and performance of the BSD600 series with re-designed electronics and software to support new optional features such as a touchscreen user interface with a high resolution plate validation camera, as well as an additional ionizer system to reduce static electricity.
Common Features in the A2 and M2 models
- New BSD software
- Removable dual punch head
- Barcode sample tracking
- Auto-trigger (automatic punch)
- Mobile chute system
- Air humidification system for static mitigation
- Compatible with 96 standard and deep-well plates or PCR tube racks
- Export output file files for LIMS intergration
- A computer with Windows 10 is required.